Detailed Product Description
|Model Number:||ACCURL-1515L CNC Water Jet Cutting Machine||Effective Cutting Area(Length):||1500mm|
|Effective Cutting Area(width):||1500mm||Total Electric Power:||38KW|
|Main Motor:||Main Motor From Germany Siemens||Keywords:||Small Water Jet Cutting Machine|
Small water Jet cutting machine for metal and marble good service in China
A high pressure water jet cutting machine is a tool which slices into metal and other materials, using a jet of water at high velocity and pressure. With the benefits of low noise, no pollution, high precision, and good reliability, our water jet cutting machine has found many applications in a variety of industries from mining, automobile, paper, and food, to art and architecture, where it is used to cut rubber, foam, plastic, composite, stone, tile, metal, marble, glass, etc.
Perfect Waterjet Cutting:
ACCURL® Waterjet machining is achieved by forcing a large volume of water under high pressure through a small orifice in the cutting nozzle. The accelerated steam of water leaving the nozzle impacts the material and starts the cutting process. Kerf from the accelerated stream of water is extremely narrow. This pressure is then concentrated in a small area on the material which starts to erode the material. Softer materials can be cut with water pressure. Harder materials require the use of an abrasive feed system, such as metal cutting. The abrasive is introduced into the high pressure water stream, which then starts the erosion of the harder materials. Although waterjet machining is the slowest cutting process, there are definite advantages that outweigh its' pace:
1. No Heat-Affected Zone
2. No Mechanical Stresses
3. Very Narrow Kerf
4. No need for Secondary Operations
1. Can be transfer the drawing to cutting quickly
2. Quick position-some or few fixing equipments
3. Hing accuracy-reduce the recutting
4. Quicker cutting speed
5. In no need of fabrication for the working parts
6. Safer for the operator and circumstance osteam,dust,smog etc
7. Cool cutting-no heat will be prouduced
8. Clear processing,in no need of clear the working parts again
9. Good cutting finishes-in no need of trimina the cutting finishes again
10. Narrow cutting gap
11. Quick calibration and easier versatility way of cutting. It has been proved that it can be used in mass production in the ideal system
12. Fit for CAD/CAW software
13. Waterjet cutting machine can cut almost all the materials.It can cut the foilat the thickness of 200mm
Hp System: WJPOWER-420 420(Fully Imported Configuration)
Intensifier assembly is fully imported from Accustream/Hypertherm
2. Online video authentication machine work.
3. Cutting samples provided by DHL.
1. Supplier will provide detail manual for software, hardware
and trouble shooting, also supplier should give necessary
guidance online if Buyer need. If it’s necessary, Buyer
should send regular his technical staff to Supplier for
1. Machine Frame
The MAX series features a body with electric
components built securely into the body of the machine.
This unique monoblock design allows for simple
installation and the flexibility for the system to be relocated to a multitude of locations.
2. Servo Drive & Motor
The imported servo motor (Y-axis driven by two servo motors) along with the sophisticated planetary reducer ensures steady, precise and reliable drive.
3. Ball Screw with Rotary Nut
Precision ball screws feature high reliability and repeatability that increase performance and accuracy.
4. Cutting Heads USA Hypertherm
The IDE head is a single, easy to use piece. The single cuttinghead piece consists of a body, diamond orifice, and mixing chamber. It has a 90 degree inlet that keeps abrasive from building up at the head. It has a flat seal even to the nozzle tube which eliminates risk of breaking the orifice. It is very useful for companies with multiple waterjet operators.
|working table||mm||2000 x 1000|
|Control accuracy||mm||± 0.01|
|Positioning accuracy||mm||± 0.02|
|High Pressure System||Max Pressure||380||380|
|Total electric power||KW||38|
|Max load of working table||Kgs||1000|
|Format supported||AI, PLT, DXF, etc|
|Product Name||Small Water Jet Cutting Machine|