The ACCURL® abrasive water jet machine is a high-pressure waterjet machine that utilizes straight water cutting or abrasive waterjet cutting to cut several types of material. The ACCURL® is a heavy-duty precision, ground ball screw designed system for maximum precision and rigidity. The ACCURL® is built to the most stringent standards in the machine tool industry. .
The ACCURL® using the water jet high-pressure cutting process to cut material thicknesses from gauge up to 8".
The ACCURL® will cut material such as Aluminum, Armor Plate, Brass, Carpet, Copper, Glass, Granite, Leather, Marble, Mild Steel, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Stone, Tile, Titanium...
Perfect Waterjet Cutting：
ACCURL® Waterjet machining is achieved by forcing a large volume of water under high pressure through a small orifice in the cutting nozzle. The accelerated steam of water leaving the nozzle impacts the material and starts the cutting process. Kerf from the accelerated stream of water is extremely narrow. This pressure is then concentrated in a small area on the material which starts to erode the material. Softer materials can be cut with water pressure. Harder materials require the use of an abrasive feed system, such as metal cutting. The abrasive is introduced into the high pressure water stream, which then starts the erosion of the harder materials. Although waterjet machining is the slowest cutting process, there are definite advantages that outweigh its' pace:
•No Heat-Affected Zone
•No Mechanical Stresses
•Very Narrow Kerf
•No need for Secondary Operations
•Can Cut Various Materials
•Can Process Extremely Detailed Parts
•Minimal loss of material
The fast, efficient, and precise ACCURL® Center provides top performance in waterjet machining of complex parts from many materials. From simple metals to complex composites, the 4’ 7” square cutting area of the proven is ideal for rapid prototyping and just-in-time manufacturing of small to medium-sized parts. With simple fixturing and easy access to the cutting table, setup times are significantly reduced, increasing productivity and profitability..
• Fastest cutting speeds and best precision compared to any abrasivejet in the industry and is backed by our exclusive NAIKY PCIMC-6A® Software with real world cutting data
• Programmable Motorized Z-Axis with a precision ACCURL® 5i Nozzle Assembly can boost cutting productivity and process efficiency
• Tilt-A-Jet® taper compensating abrasivejet cutting head (available as an option)
• Precision X-Y Axis rigidly mounted to the cutting table
• Pre-loaded linear bearings and precision ball screws
• Low maintenance, high reliability scissor-style hard plumbing
• Drive system sealed against water, dirt, and grit
• Easy operator access to the work area
• High efficiency Generation 4 USA Hypertherm ® pump systems available in 30, 40, or 50 hp with operating efficiencies up to 90%
• Robust and accurate design for tight tolerance cutting and reliable operation
• Rapid Water Level Control for quiet and clean submerged cutting
• Bulk Abrasive Delivery System transports garnet from the assembly’s large hopper into the Zero Downtime Hopper located on the Z-Axis
• Optional Variable Speed Solids Removal System (VS-SRS) designed for tough industrial use increases uptime through automated solids removal
• Shipped as a completely pre-assembled and factory-tested system
The MAX series features a body with electric components built securely into the body of the machine. This unique monoblock design allows for simple installation and the flexibility for the system to be relocated to a multitude of locations.
Servo Drive & Motor
The imported servo motor (Y-axis driven by two servo motors) along with the sophisticated planetary reducer ensures steady, precise and reliable drive.
Ball Screw with Rotary Nut
Precision ball screws feature high reliability and repeatability that increase performance and accuracy.
Cutting Heads USA Hypertherm
The IDE head is a single, easy to use piece. The single cuttinghead piece consists of a body, diamond orifice, and mixing chamber. It has a 90 degree inlet that keeps abrasive from building up at the head. It has a flat seal even to the nozzle tube which eliminates risk of breaking the orifice. It is very useful for companies with multiple waterjet operators
Place of Origin: Anhui, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: ACCURL
Model Number: MAX-WJ-2515D, MAX-WJ-2515D
Voltage: 380V 220V Optional
Rated Power: 7.5 KW
Certification: CE ISO SGS FDA
Warranty: 3 years warranty
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Intensifier assembly: Hypertherm USA
Gantry type: Table
Effective Cutting area: 1500x3000mm
AC servo driver: MITSUBISHI from Japan
Ball screw & Linear guide rail: HIWIN from TAIWAN
Shift valve: Rexroth from Germany
Major motor of pump: Siemens from Germany
CNC controller: AI, DST, DWG, DXF, DXP, LAS