Detailed Product Description
|Model Number:||ECO-FIBER-1530-3000W ACCURL||Working Range:||1500x3000mm|
|Laser Type:||China Raycus Fiber YLS-3000w||Linear Guide:||Taiwan HIWIN|
|Reduction Gears:||French MOTOREDUCER||Transmission:||Taiwan YYC Gear And Rack|
|Table-driven System:||Japanese Yaskawa Servo Motor & Driving System||Keywords:||Portable Laser Metal Cutting Machine|
The ACCURL Fiber Lasers bring a cost effective, low-maintenance, low operating cost and environmentally friendly solution to your organization. Our cnc laser metal cutting machine provide quality cutting and tolerances with minimal productivity loss between jobs, equating to a higher return on investment.
• Manufactured by people who use their own machines
• Laser beam transmitted through a fiber optic cable rather than with mirrors and channel tubing resulting in negligible power loss.
• The laser light source has a life expectancy of more than three times that of an equivalent CO2 laser.
• Higher cutting speeds possible
• Dual interchangeable tables allow for faster loading and unloading, reducing downtime
• Laser wavelength is one-tenth of a CO2 laser
• Reduction in cutting variables or tribal knowledge
• Fiber Laser is extremely efficient, equates to very low power consumption
• Low cost of operation, reduced energy cost, no laser gases required to produce beam
• High cutting flexibility (Steel, Stainless Steel, Brass, Copper, Titanium, Aluminum, and more)
• Very few consumables
• Stress relieved laser machine frame
• Auto-changing dual pallet system
• Light source
• Radan or Lantek CAD/CAM system
• Precision Rack & Pinion Drive System (Made in Germany)
• 3 lower protective lenses
• 5 Nozzles each of the Following: (1.0mm, 1.2mm,1.5mm, 2.0mm , 2.5mm , 3.0mm)
• 3 Ceramic Nozzle Adapters
• Auto-calibrated nozzle system
• Lens with 5.9” Focus Length
• Smart Slag Collection System/ Chip Conveyor
• Fiber Beam Transmission System (Fiber Cable)
• Operates with both N2 and O2 (cutting) gases
• Home Position Alignment System
• Auxiliary Gas Selector
• Auxiliary Gas Pressure NC function
• Auto Reflection Warning
• Working Lights
• Warning Indicator Lamps
• Lens Cleaning Kit
• Removal and Adjustment Tools
• Ground Plates
• User Manuals in English
• Linear Drive
• Dust Collection Unit
• Additional Operator Glasses
• Lens with 7.874” Focus Length
• Sheet loading & unloading systems
• Automation & Storage systems
• Automatic Nozzle Changer
• Custom table sizes
• Up to 6 kW laser laser light sources
• Light safety barrier
• Air conditioner for electrical panel
• Metalix, Almacam etc. CAD/CAM software
• LCM (laser cut monitor) sensor for pierce detection and cut loss control
• The laser beam is delivered to the cutting head by fiber optic cable.
• The fiber optic cable is fixed to the input of cutting head.
• The laser is delivered to the focusing unit after being aligned in the collimator.
• The laser beam is set to desired focus using the lenses in the focusing unit.
• The protection glass protects the lenses from the particles which are caused by the cutting operation.
• The sensor insert is part of the elevation control system and helps to adjust the distance between material and cutting head.
• Elevation control is checked with the most precise sensors in the market. This helps to produce better cuts.
• The main function of the ceramic is to protect the cutting head.
• The nozzle is used to control the assist gases. It is also a part of the capacitive control system.
Configuration of Laser cutting machine
Mechanical platform: the cover, rails, base, composed of reflective frames and other mechanical parts;
Drivetrain: four balanced by the three imported high-precision linear guide, three high-precision ball screw, belt, three stepper motors and several gears;
Auxiliary systems: There are circulating cooling water pump, blowing compressors, smokeexhaust fan;
Optical system: a laser tube, laser power supply, three metal reflection mirrors and a focusing head component.
Advantages of fiber laser metal cutting machine
(1) fiber laser - The high light conversion efficiency, conversion efficiency of over 30%, with little power fiber lasers without chillers, air-cooled, can greatly save power at work, savings in operating costs, the highest productivity;
(2) lasers running power, without generating additional gas laser having the lowest operating and maintenance costs;
(3) Fiber laser using semiconductor modular and redundant design, resonant cavity without optical lenses, no start-up time, with adjustment-free, maintenance-free, high stability advantages, reducing parts cost and maintenance time, which is unmatchd by conventional lasers ;
(4) fiber laser output wavelength of 1.06 microns, is CO2 1/10 wavelength, beam quality output, high power density, is very conducive to the absorption of metallic materials, with excellent cutting and welding capability, so that The minimum cost of processing;
(5) the entire laser cutting machine optical fiber transmission route, and so no complex mirror optical system, the light path is simple, stable structure, external light path maintenance-free;
(6) cutting head contains a protective glass, so valuable and so rarely focusing mirror
(7) by exporting fiber optic light, so that the design of the mechanical system becomes very simple and very easy to integrate with a robot or a multi-dimensional table;
(8) laser plus shutter You can post a Multi machine, via fiber optic splitter, split into multiple simultaneously multiple, easy to expand functionality, easy to upgrade.