1. Fiber Laser Cutting Machine features
1) Excellent beam quality: Smaller focus diameter and high work efficiency, high quality.
2) High cutting speed: cutting speed is more than 20m/min
3) Stable running: adopting the top world import fiber lasers, stable performance, and key parts can reach 100,000 hours;
4) High efficiency for photoelectric conversion: Compare with CO2 laser cutting machine, fiber laser cutting machine has three times photoelectric conversion efficiency
5) Low cost: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional CO2 laser cutting machine.
6) Low maintenance: fiber line transmission no need reflect lens, save maintenance cost;
7) Easy operations: fiber line transmission, no adjustment of optical path;
8) Super flexible optical effects: compact design, compact and easy to flexible manufacturing requirements.
2. Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Application Industrial
Applied in sheet metal processing, aviation, spaceflight, electronics, electrical appliances, subway parts, automobile, machinery, precision components, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevator, household appliances, gifts and crafts, tool processing, adornment, advertising, metal foreign processing various manufacturing processing industries.
3. Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Applicable materials
Mainly used for cutting carbon steel, silicon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, galvanized steel sheet, pickling board, aluminum zinc plate, copper and many kinds of metal materials cutting and so on.
4. Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Equipment Feature and Technical Advantages
1) High Speed: cutting speed is more than 20m/min;
2) High Performance: It is suitable for high reflecting material cutting, such as copper and aluminum.
3) High Efficiency: Excellent high cutting speed, low operating and use cost, double return on your investment.
4) Low Gas Cost: Use air to cut the thin stainless steel sheet, no need to use Nitrogen.
5) Low Energy Consumption: Save energy and protect environment. Photoelectric conversion rate is up to 25-30%. Low electric power consumption, it is only about 20%-30% of traditional CO2 laser cutting machine.
6) Low Maintenance: Fiber transmission, no need reflect mirrors, no need to adjust optical path, laser source lifetime is more than 100,000 hours, almost free maintenance.
5. Fiber Laser Cutting Machine Technical Parameter
|Aiming positioning||Red dot||Red dot||Red dot|
|Cooling way||Water cooling||Water cooling||Water cooling|
We know for enterprises, quality is the life, so we have put the quality control into each link as products development, design, purchasing, processing, assembling and testing etc. Everybody in the company are participated into the quality management to prevent any unqualified products from being sent out.
Before delivery, each machine has been inspected through following steps:
100% quality testing, that is, each machine has been tested strictly in mechanical assembling and electrical performing before delivery;
100% sample testing, that is, each machine has been tested by the processed sample before delivery;
We always pursue the service philosophy of “ALL FOR CUSTOMERS”. The Advanced management system and perfect service system ensure that we can provide timely and efficient services and ensure product's stability in great extent, which supply a effective guarantee for the system normal operation.
How long the machine can be shipped?
The machine will be produced according to the real order confirmation, you may kindly arrange 30% of total amount as deposit to confirm the order. When the machine will be ready around 14 working days, we will inform you, then you send balance of payment.
How about the warranty?
The complete set of machine within 14 months warranty period, consumable material like lens, cable, tools, laser tube, cover etc. Spindle motor within half a year warranty.
There are many company selling Suda machines, which one is real manfacturer?
We have many distributors in both China and outside of China, but manufacturer and research center only in Anhui. China.